Quote

We witness a miracle every time a child enters
into life. But those who make their journey home across time and miles,
growing within the hearts of those who wait for them, are carried on the wings
of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.

~Kristi Larson

Music

The music playing is some of my favorite songs that have inspired me and kept me moving through those difficult days where I find myself missing Katie and struggling to understand God's timing. I would encourage you to continue listening to the music even when you are done reading our updates!

Katie Jane Na Harris

Katie Jane Na Harris
Let them eat cake!!!

Our Journey to Katie Jane..........

Follow our journey to bring home an amazing little girl named Dang Qing Na, who will forever be known as Katie Jane Na Harris, the love of this families lives!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sat Dec 1, 2012 7:44 am (PST) . Posted by:

"Lara Wainstein" larawainstein

I am in the same situation.  Here is what I have come up with so far, let me know if you think of anything else too.  My friends will be here for 2 weeks, and some of the days I'm working.

-Celestial seasonings factory and then a hike at Chataqua
-Coors factory
-Manitou springs
-16th st mall
-Dinosaur ridge
-Skiing
-Snowshoeing in Estes
-Christmas lights at botanical gardens or zoo or something

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment